I.G.B.M.C. - Institut de génétique et de biologie moléculaire et cellulaire
1h50 from Paris to Strasbourg with the TGV.
From the Strasbourg railway station, take the tramway line A in the direction "Illkirch-Lixenbuhl", exit at "Campus d'Illkirch".
From the center of Strasbourg, you can take the tramway line E in direction "Campus d'Illkirch" until terminus.
By the tramway, take Line A, direction "Illkirch-Graffenstaden", "Campus d'Illkirch" exit.
By foot from the "Campus d'Ilkirch" tram/bus station:
Walk towards "Parc d'Innovation" indicated on the street panels.
At the second roundabout, the second exit leads to IGBMC (11 min).
- A35 motorway, exit number 5 "Baggersee-Illkirch Nord".
- At the first traffic lights («Baggersee"), take the direction "Parc d'Innovation" (straight).
- At the first roundabout, take "Parc d'Innovation" (4th exit).
- At the second roundabout, the 2nd exit leads to IGBMC.
- Strasbourg-Entzheim international airport - train shuttle for Strasbourg every 15 minutes (travel time: 10 min).
- Baden AirPark®, Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden airport (50 min from Strasbourg).
- Basel-Mulhouse Euroairport, then train or bus from Basel to Strasbourg.
Shuttle buses run between Baden or Basel airports and Strasbourg every 2 or 4 hours (alsace-navette.com).
- Frankfurt international airport - there is a bus shuttle from this airport to Strasbourg (travel time: 3 hours).
Imaging Center IGBMC (ICI)
The Imaging Center of the IGBMC (ICI) enables the scientific community to access the advanced multiscale bio-imaging. The ICI is open to the research groups of the IGBMC and beyond. It provides expertise in photonic and electron microscopy, sample preparation and image analysis. The ICI develops new integrative bio-imaging approaches within a framework of industrial partnerships.