by Invitrogen (ThermoFisher Scientific)
This seminar will outline a powerful toolbox of probes and applications using fluorescence microscopy and high content analysis.
Please note that we will have 2 versions of the seminar (with overlapping content/scope) at the MIAP facilities Lighthouse Core Facility and Life Imaging Center (LIC).
Topics in the Lighthouse Seminar (10:00) at the Medical Center will include:
Practical considerations in fluorescence labeling and detection
• Cell structure and organelle dynamics
• Basic cellular function: Cell cycle, proliferation and internalization
• Cell stress & death: Oxidative stress and apoptosis
• Applications in tumor spheroids and immuno-oncology
Topics in the Life Imaging Center Seminar (14:00) at the University of Freiburg will include:
• Practical considerations in fluorescence labeling and detection
• Management of background, phototoxicity and photobleaching
• Optimization and troubleshooting for live cell imaging
• Cell structure and organelle dynamics • Basic cellular function: Cell cycle, proliferation and internalization
Oggie Golub, Ph.D. Scientist R&D Biosciences Division Molecular Probes™ Education
Albert-Ludwigs University FreiburgMicroscopy and Image Analysis Platform (MIAP)Life Imaging Center (LIC)Center for Biological Systems Analysis (ZBSA) Habsburgerstr. 49 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau
How to get to the venue.
Microscopy and Image Analysis Platform (MIAP)
Tobias Wernete-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sibylle Bartsche-mail: email@example.com
web: https://miap.eue-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 4th 2019Lighthouse: 10 amLIC: 2 pm
Agenda Seminar Lighthouse (10 am)
Agenda Seminar Life Imaging Center (2 pm)